Recently there seem to be an overwhelming variety of addiction recovery programs. This may be one reason that drug users hesitate to choose where to go as some Raleigh Durham residents simply do not know where to start. Knowing your personality and needs may be the deciding factor to help addicts choose a treatment program.
Kinds of Addiction Treatment Facilities
Treatment facilities utilize different methods based on the level of addiction. That is why it is important to know the signs of your particular addiction, as this helps to determine what kind of facility would be most effective. Here are the different types of facilities that Raleigh Durham residents can choose from:
- Outpatient centers, which schedules a regular number of sessions per week to work through addiction. Rather than staying at a rehab center long term, Raleigh Durham residents can return home everyday and carry on with daily life.
- Residential centers, at which Raleigh Durham patients stay for a prolonged period of time to receive 24 hour medical care and supervision. While there, patients will learn practical ways to continue recovery once they rejoin the outside world.
- Holistic luxury centers, which offer wholly organic nourishment, lush surroundings, cutting-edge treatments and a smaller patient-staff ratio than normal residential centers. This makes the care even more intense and personal for any Raleigh Durham patient.
- Women-only centers, which provide a haven for those dealing with gender-specific issues, such as sexual abuse. As many women would feel uncomfortable discussing these problems with men, these treatment centers create privacy and autonomy.
- Dual Diagnosis treatment centers, which help drug addicts who also struggle with an underlying mental health issue.
A Raleigh Durham drug addict with a job may not have enough insurance coverage to pay for rehab, or she may not be able to afford to the time away from work or school. Those with problems such as a time-sensitive scholarship or familial responsibilities should consider outpatient treatment. Someone with an addiction that needs serious help should consider residential treatment, while those with the heaviest addictions might consider holistic treatment. This can be a rather expensive option, but the specialized care available in such centers often makes the cost worth it.
Raleigh Durham Addiction Help
If seeing the differences between treatment facilities has encouraged you to seek rehab for yourself or a Raleigh Durham loved one, please call our toll-free helpline. We have all the information necessary to guide you toward the best decision, and we are available 24 hours a day. Call today and let us help you find effective, qualified treatment.